Oxford 1/76 VW Golf GTi (Met Green)
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 VW Golf GTi (Met Green)
The VW Golf Mk I was introduced in 1974 as a successor to the VW Beetle and was one of the first widely successful front wheel drive hatchbacks. The GTI version was launched in 1975 and proved to be the ‘hot rod hatchback' of the age with the ability to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 9 seconds, making it a particular favourite of young male drivers! This model is registered A290 MFC dating from 1983 and an interesting detail on the registration plate sees the GB/EEC badge included in blue and white. The car is painted in a sporty metallic green with black interior. Other exterior detailing is also finished in black and the model is rounded off with the Volkswagen Golf GTI name printed in silver across the back and a simple GTI marque on the radiator grille.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.