Oxford 1/76 Vauxhall WyvernMetallichrome Blue
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Vauxhall Wyvern Metallichrome Blue
Vauxhall produced the Wyvern as a family car at their Luton plant in the 1950s. The Oxford model is based on the E series four-door version which entered production in 1952. For its latest 1:76 scale entrance, our Wyvern is registered NLX 578 and presented here in a rich cream. Note the addition of a sun visor above the windscreen, also in cream. The interior is a tan shade with matching steering wheel. The exterior chrome finish on the bodywork includes the distinctive radiator grille, bumpers and bonnet side flashes.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.