Oxford 1/76 Triumph 2500 Russet Brown
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Triumph 2500 Russet Brown
The Triumph 2500 S, designed by Triumph’s in-house designer Giovanni Michelotti, made its debut in June in 1975. It was the result of several modifications to the original, the 2000 series of the marque which had been launched in 1963. The revised car brought the Triumph range an updated image for the decade, complete with 14” wheels and anti roll bar. So saying, it was only produced for two years during which time just over 8000 came off the production line.
Our 1:76 scale four-door saloon is registered WYC 750S from 1977, the last year of production. Decorated in a russet brown colour scheme, the body trim is finished in black and silver and the interior is moulded in tan.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.