Oxford HO Tricycle Van Ambulance
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Tricycle Van Ambulance
The Tricycle Van was introduced in the 1930s, lasting right through to the 1950s and is certainly an unusual vehicle to be used as an ambulance. Here we see it registered BAU 254 in dark green with gold and black Ambulance lettering and the Red Cross logo on both sides beneath masked silver side windows. Similar masking on both rear doors creates a round window effect. Other details are finished in black, including chassis, spoked wheels, wheel arches, bumpers, interior and steering wheel.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.