Oxford HO Thompson Refueller Shell
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Thompson Refueller Shell
For the second release on the 1930s Thompson Refueller, we have chosen another great oil company name – Shell, whose bright yellow and red livery is instantly recognisable. The bright yellow body shows up the black hoses and silver taps/nozzles to great advantage while the red finish to the three wheels, bumpers, chassis and mudguards add further brightness. The famous Shell logo is printed on the rear and the Shell name appears on both sides below the hoses. The interior seat and steering wheel are finished in black.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.