Oxford 1/76 SS Jaguar Dark Blue
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 SS Jaguar Dark Blue
Launched in 1935 by Sir William Lyons, the SS Jaguar was the first to bear the Jaguar name which was to be associated with luxury British motors for evermore. Affluent motorists were able to buy it for the princely sum of £395.
The SS Jaguar is registered EBB 119 and appears in a rich dark blue with a silver flash running along the sides and lots of silver trim. The interior is moulded in pale cream with tan dash and door cappings. The spoked wheels are painted in the same dark blue body colour and to finish off the authentic look, the sunroof is painted black and a fully decorated spare wheel has been added to the nearside bonnet above the running board.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.