Oxford HO Scammell Scarab Van Trailer - Rail Freight OXF-76RAB003
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Oxford - 1/76 Scarab van trailer in "Railfreight" livery
After the end of the Second World War, Scammell Lorries looked at the Mechanical Horse, which was basically unchanged from its 1934 design, realised that something more modern was called for and set about re-designing the vehicle. Later Scammell offered diesel engines. These were the Perkins 4-199 for 3-ton and P4 and P4203 for six ton. The low mounting of the engine and other design changes made the Scarab more stable and its rounded all steel cab was more comfortable for drivers. The Scarab lasted in production until 1967.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.