Oxford 1/76 Rolls Royce Corniche Indigo Blue
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Rolls Royce Corniche Indigo Blue
The real thing first graced the roads in 1971. Assembled and finished by Mulliner Park Ward, it came as both a coupé and a convertible.
Our convertible version comes in a rich dark blue with silver trim and a light tan tonneau cover and interior seating, registered UTU 353. And – to create that little bit extra, we have also added wing mirrors and lower front lights, which were optional on the original.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.