Oxford HO NFS Austin ATV OXF-76ATV001
Oxford - 1/76 NFS Austin ATV
The development of the ATV started in 1941 when the government ordered 2000 two-ton vans. In the same year the Auxilliary Fire Service was nationalised to become the National Fire Service with the ATV's being absorbed into the new body. After the War, many of the ATV's were transferred to local authority fire brigades. Amazingly some of the Austin K2 ATVs were still being used with fire brigades until the late 1970s.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.