Oxford HO Morris Minor Traveller-English White OXF-76MMT001
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Morris Minor Traveller (White)
The Minor was launched at the Earls Court Motor Show, London, on 20 September 1948. The prototype had been known as the Morris Mosquito, and some later models were called Morris Minor 1000. At launch there were two variants, the standard 2-door saloon, and the tourer (convertible),the 4-door saloon arrived in 1950. The wood-framed estate, the Traveller, plus a panel van and a pick-up truck version were introduced later with the Series II upgrades in 1952. The Traveller was very popular, and remained in production until 1971, a year after the saloon had been discontinued.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.