Oxford HO Mobile Trailer AA
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Mobile Trailer AA
The AA was formed in 1905 famously meeting in the Trocadero Restaurant in London. Memberhip of the organisation grew rapidly and five years later they had patrols across the country. Intially the cycle scouts were employed at weekends to advise members of police traps ahead, but this soon changed as they began helping stranded motorists. In the late 1940's the introduction of two-way radio transformed the organisation as they were able to be contacted centrally to attend a members vehicle. This trailer comes in their signature yellow and would have been used at pubicity events around the country.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.