Oxford 1/76 Mercedes GSC Flatbed J R Adams
Oxford - 1/76 Mercedes GSC Flatbed J R Adams
Our Mercedes Actros tooling allows for two cab variants – the GSC and the SSC. Here we have chosen the GSC version in the familiar two tone red livery of the famous North Eastern heavy haulage company J R Adams. And the model also features our first release of the flatbed trailer.
Registered NJ64 AMV, the heavily detailed cab carries the company’s logo and contact details on the sides surrounded by white coachlines. The JR Adams name also features on the wind deflector above the cab window and its Newcastle location is proudly printed above the radiator grille.
The trailer is also red with brown planking effect to the flatbed section and features silver side bars and wheels and black mudguards. An additional authentic detail sees the number plate style trailer number printed on the front board of the trailer.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.