Oxford 1/76 Lotus Elite Sunburst Yellow/Silver
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Lotus Elite Sunburst Yellow/Silver
The delicate colour scheme on this release of the Lotus Elite is positively springlike with its pale yellow and contrasting silver roof, making for a very pretty result. In real life this Type 14 was the first Elite to come into production in 1958, classed as a two-seater sports coupé. Its revolutionary fibreglass body and resultant light weight had a great effect on its amazing acceleration and speed.
This model is registered XAS 403 and comes with spoked wheels, black chassis and light buff interior. There is a mass of chromework in gleaming contrast to the body colour, rounded off with the prestigious Lotus badge at the front edge of the bonnet.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.