Oxford HO Leyland Royal Tiger Coach Northwest
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Leyland Royal Tiger Coach North Western
A lovely bright red and cream colour scheme is used on this Leyland Royal Tiger Coach from the early 1950s period. Manufactured by Leyland between 1950-1954, their successful design was adopted by many coach companies up and down the country and here we see it as used by the North Western Road Car Company.
This replica is travelling to London according to the destination board, registered FDB 603, adding another route to your 1:76 scale Leyland Tiger coach fleet. Interior seating is red while the exterior includes red wheels, lots of chrome work, gold company lettering and the detailed Leyland Tiger marque on the front of the coach beneath the split windscreen.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.