Oxford HO Land Rover Series 11 Bronze Green OXF-76LAN2002
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 L/Rover Ser.II Bronze Green
The Series II Land Rover was introduced in 1958 and was manufactured until 1961, when it was replaced by the IIA. Whereas the Series I had flat sides, the Series II can immediately be identified with the rounded side panels, which allowed for the wider track of the vehicle. Coming in Short and Long Wheelbases with numerous body combinations including fixed roofs, canvas roofs, open tops, station wagons etc.
With a long wheelbase, four doors, side and rear windows and the spare wheel across the rear doors, the model is registered AEW 426A. Decorated in bronze green with off-white roof, the interior is green with black steering wheel. Other masking is in silver.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.