Oxford HO Land Rover Series 1 109 Royal Mail OXF-76LAN188004
Or 4 interest-free payments of $2.00 with Learn more.
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Oxford - 1/76 Land Rover Ser.1 109' Royal Mail
Rover chief engineer Maurice Wilks was inspired by his army-surplus Willys-Overland Jeep to create a workhorse vehicle for military and agricultural use. Prototypes were up and running by late 1947, and production of the Series I began at Solihull in summer 1948. The Land Rover price started from just £450. Supply to the British forces started in 1949, the Land Rover replacing the Austin Champ, and later, the rust-prone Austin Gipsy. Deliveries to organisations such as the Red Cross soon followed. The 100,000th Land Rover was made in autumn 1954 and by 1958, production ran to around 200,000.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.