Oxford 1/76 Jensen Iterceptor Oakland Green/Tan
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Jensen Iterceptor Oakland Green/Tan
Modelled on the real-life MkIII upgrade of the GT class car, each hand-built by Jensen Motors of West Bromwich, our Jensen Interceptor replica is authentically decorated in a deep green with contrasting tan roof. The interior mirrors the tan colour scheme apart from the dashboard top and steering wheel which are both black. Registered JXE 753K from 1971, exterior detail includes driver’s and passenger door mirrors, vented bonnet and detailed wheel centres which are reproduced in blue to emulate the real vehicle. A silver chrome stylish finish is given to bumpers, wheels and window frames, including the Jensen signature rear wrap-around window.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.