Oxford HO Jaguar Sports Car Set D E F Types
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Jaguar Sports Car Set D E F Types
Containing three examples of Jaguars through the ages, this set would make a superb gift for any enthusiast of the classic British marque. All three are already in the Oxford range as singles, with the D Type 76DTYP001 making it debut in this issue of The Globe, as driven by Mike Hawthorn and Ivor Leon John Bueb in the 1956 Le Mans 24 Hours race; 76ETYP002, the classic E Type Jaguar, registered LJN 793E came in red with a black interior; and finally the recently-released 76FTYP002 Jaguar F Type coupe in Polaris White with black hood and black interior, registered FL13 WFH.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.