Oxford 1/76 Ford Fiesta MKI (Jasmine Yellow)
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Ford Fiesta MKI Jasmine Yellow
The Ford Fiesta was a zippy little hatchback launched in the mid 1970s and proved a highly popular little car. It was superseded by the Mk.II in 1983. This version comes in bright yellow, registered SNN 492X. Silver trim emphasises door handles, headlights, bumpers, wheels and exhaust while additional trim is finished in black. The Fiesta marque is also printed in silver on the nearside rear while the Ford badge appears in blue and silver on the front of the radiator. Additional detail also extends to the light clusters; the rear lights are printed in orange and red, while the front lights are orange and silver.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.