Oxford HO Dorchester ACV Scheme 2nd Armoured Div.
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Oxford - 1/76 Dorchester ACV Caunter Scheme 2nd Armoured Div.
As deployed in WWII by the 2nd Armoured Division in a Caunter scheme, a ‘disruptive’ colour scheme adopted by the British Army when operating particularly in the stony desert of North Africa and Greece during the conflict. Our 1:76 scale model features a three colour camouflage scheme on all sides and the roof - light grey, stone and dark grey on a black chassis. The wheel centres are also a stone colour. Military lettering appears in white on the sides and the back of this heavily armoured truck and the Division’s emblem, the tiny ‘suit of armour’ helmet is printed in white out of red on the lower left hand side of the back door. The vehicle is an unusual one to add to your WWII desert diorama.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.