Oxford HO Diamler Dingo Scout Car 10th Mount OXF-76DSC002
Or 4 interest-free payments of $4.00 with Learn more.
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Oxford - 1/76 Daimler Dingo Scout Car 10th Mount
This Scout Car is a replica of the British light fast four-wheel drive reconnaissance vehicle, known in service as the Dingo after the Australian wild dog, It was a two-man armoured car also used in a liaison role during WWII and this release represents a vehicle which was used by the Polish 10th Armoured Cavalry Brigade.
The model is based on the Dingo Scout Car used by the Polish AC Brigade once they re-established in England. Note the PL designation on the back. Painted in a muddy brown with a chassis the same colour, the military numbering is printed white with the Brigade identity markings in red and white, Additional detail comprises grey aerial cage and fuel cans with light brown fuel can straps, black aerials and aerial bases and rust coloured exhausts.
- Scale: 1/76
- Size approximately: L 1.5 x W 1 inches
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.