Oxford HO Dennis Light 4 New World NFS OXF-76DL4005
Oxford - 1/76 Dennis Light Four New World NFS
The Dennis Light Four with 'New World' bodywork was introduced in 1936 and continued in manufacture until the end of World War II, with many running into the 1950s. This model is portrayed in the livery of the National Fire Service, registered GLM 291, in the traditional bright red, black and chrome. The white NFS lettering appears on each of the cab doors. The ladders are brown and the seats, body top/rear surface, hoses, cable reels and radiator grille are black. The wheels and mudguards are red and notice the silver edging applied to the lower edge of the front mudguards. Silver masking lifts the colour scheme even further and the model is finished off with a large chrome spotlight and bell.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.