Oxford HO Dennis F8 West Sussex Fire Brigade
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Oxford - 1/76 Dennis F8 West Sussex Fire Brigade
The 1950s Dennis F8 is in the striking silver and bright yellow livery as used by the West Sussex Fire Brigade. Modelled on a vehicle working out of Crawley, this F8 fire appliance is registered VXP 782. The front of the cab is masked in bright yellow, repeated on the bumpers, wheels and mudguards. The roof ladders are brown, hoses black with silver ends and a finishing touch sees the Brigade crest intricately printed in purple and gold on both sides of the body.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.