Oxford 1/76 DAF 85 40ft Box TRailer Royal Mail
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Oxford - 1/76 DAF 85 40ft Box TRailer Royal Mail
DAF 85 series truck sold under the DAF brand but designed and built by Leyland Trucks at their Preston plant in the UK. The truck was one of the all-new medium to heavyweight line-up which the company brought out in late 1992 which utilised the existing wedge shaped cab, although the 85 series cab sat 10 cm higher on the chassis to clear the new WS engine.
This model is from 1996, registered P913 WWT and should please Royal Mail enthusiasts particularly with its signature bright red and yellow colour scheme. The chassis and interior and all other external details are black, except for the anthracite grey front bumpers and mudguards.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.