Oxford HO CMP Truck Canadian 1st Div. Itally 1944 OXF-76CMP001
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 CMP Truck 1st Canada Inf. Italy 1944
The Canadian Military Pattern (CMP) truck was made in Canada during WWII in large numbers to British Army specifications for use by British Commonwealth allies. They were also sent as part of the Canadian Lease-Lend arrangement with Britain for service in the Soviet Union after the Nazi invasion of Russia.
This replica was used by the 1st Canadian Infantry Division during the Italian Campaign in 1944. Decorated in black and a dark sandy drab camouflage scheme, the model features a canvas back with replica rope ties along the sides. Artwork includes the RAF roundel with yellow outer circle on the cab roof, authentic military numbering and lettering and the Canadian Maple leaf in red out of yellow on the cab and rear of the vehicle. Dark brown chassis, black radiator grille and a white rear axle transmission cover complete the high level of detail.
- Scale: 1/76
- Size approximately: L 2.75 x W 1 inches
- Size approximately:
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.