Oxford 1/76 Churchill Tank 6th Guards BDE 1943
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Churchill Tank 6th Guards BDE 1943
The 6th Guards Tank Brigade was a British Army armoured brigade during World War II, formed initially in 1941 as the 6th Guards Armoured Brigade. It devolved under military re-organisation to become an independent tank brigade in 1942 with three battalions. Together the 6th Guards Brigade served in the North West Campaign equipped with Churchill Tanks.
Churchill Tank Mk III from this period was deployed by the Scots Guards and appears in a dark brown camouflage scheme with grey caterpillar tracks, cables and suspension springs. The tools housed on the top of the tank and the machine guns are also painted grey. Military insignia are printed in bright red, yellow and white on the front, rear and sides of the tank.
- Scale: 1/76
- Size approximately: L 3.75 x W 1.5 inches
- Size approximately:
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.