Oxford HO BSA Motorcycle Sidecar 34th Armour OXF-76BSA005
Oxford - 1/76 BSA Motorcycle Sidecar 34th Armour
The Birmingham Small Arms Company Limited was a major industrial combine of several businesses manufacturing military and sporting firearms, armaments, bicycles, cars, motor cycles and much more. Known as BSA, the company supplied their military products to the government and it was the War Department that commissioned the BSA Motorcycle and Sidecar for use by the British Army during WWII. Used by the Allies towards the end of the conflict and and painted in the military olive green drab and black with silver masking. The saddlebags are grey and the sidecar is also olive green drab. The Armoured Brigade crest and number C79042 are printed on the side in red, cream and white.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.