Oxford 1/76 British Rail Land Rover Defender
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 British Rail Land Rover Defender
This Land Rover Defender comes in the distinctive British Rail golden yellow with a white roof and the red 'double arrow' logostyle of the era. Registered E751 ANU, the vehicle dates from 1987. The model is enhanced with a wealth of masking operations all the way round, including window surrounds, wheel inserts, lights, wheel arches and front grille. It also has the authentic spare wheel on the bonnet.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.