Oxford HO BMC Booking Office Harris Coaches OXF-76BMC004
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Oxford - 1/76 BMC Booking Office Harris Coaches
The BMC Mobile Units were a very small number of vehicles commissioned by the company’s Nuffield Exports Service Manager, George King in 1958 for various company uses. Here, our replica of the BMC Mobile Unit is as used as a mobile booking office by the tour operator Harris’s, registered BMC 25. The highly decorative graphics featuring destination diversity from palm trees to mountains indicate that you could book a coach tour to several European destinations, enjoy a race weekend at Le Mans or if you preferred to stay on home soil, you could opt for London or Blackpool!
The front cabin interior is black while the rear floor area is moulded in red. To the exterior, the colourful images against the white background also include a central red band which runs round the vehicle.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.