Oxford HO Bedford OXD GS Truck 1st Arm Divison 41
Oxford - 1/76 Bedford OXD GS Truck 1st Armoured Division 1941
The Bedford OX was a short-wheelbase version of the OY, designed for a 30 cwt (1.5 ton) payload. The OXD was a general service vehicle and like the OY, was built for the British Armed Forces and introduced in 1939. This model is a replica of the truck deployed with the 1st Armoured Division in 1941 and features a matt khaki green body, chassis and wheels with green beige canvas back and comes with overall camouflage markings. The interior is moulded in a curry colour. Military markings, including the Division’s distinctive Rhinoceros badge, and vehicle identity numbering are authentically reproduced on both the front and rear of the vehicle. Note too, the single rear wheel configuration.
- Scale: 1/76
- Size approximately: L 2.25 x W 0.75 inches
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.