Oxford 1/76 Bedford OX Queen Mary Trailer Wyn
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Bedford OX Queen Mary Trailer Wynns
In real life, the Bedford OX was a short-wheelbase version of the Bedford OY, designed for a 30 cwt payload, often linked to a semi-trailer comprising a trailer back without a front axle but supported by the tractor unit axle. The vehicle here is seen in the famous red and white Wynns livery from South Wales, whose capacity for carrying gigantic loads is legendary. The red and black trailer has two spare wheels mounted on the front, so you can add your own 1:76 scale loads! Registered DDW 41, the trailer features two name boards in yellow out of red on each side and the Wynns name is also printed on the cab doors.
- Scale: 1/76
- Size approximately: L 2.25 x W 0.75 inches
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.