Oxford HO Bedford J1 Ambulance Army Medical Service
Oxford - 1/76 Bedford J1 Ambulance Army Medical Services
This Bedford J1 Ambulance was used by the Army Medical Services. Painted in pure white with the Red Cross on both sides between the blacked out windows, the lettering on the sides of the vehicle is printed in gold. 'Ambulance' is printed in red across the back doors and in black out of white above the windscreen. With a military registration plate 04 FK 45, the model also features a roof horn above the cab and a blue emergency beacon in the centre of the roof. In real life, the Bedford J1 was built in large numbers and saw service with many authorities from the early 1950s to well into the 1970s. The bodywork was named after its designer Herbert Lomas and the vehicles proved very efficient.
- Scale: 1/76
- Size approximately: L 3.25 x W 1.25 inches
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.