Oxford HO Bedford Heavy 12 National Fire Service OXF-76BHF001
Oxford - 1/76 Bedford National Fire Service Bedford WLG Heavy Unit
The Bedford WLG was the long wheel base version of the Bedford WT, which had been introduced in 1933. In 1937, the Government of the day invited tenders for a large number of fire pumps of differing sizes to supplement the existing brigade in case of war. Initially three chassis were utilised, namely Fordson, Bedford and Morris, later joined by Austin. This Bedford WLG Heavy Unit, comes in its original wartime National Fire Service (NFS) grey livery. After the war, these vehicles were issued to the AFS and other UK fire brigades, remaining in service until the introduction of the Green Goddess.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.