Oxford 1/76 Austin 1300 Teal Blue
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/76 Austin 1300 Teal Blue
An economy car produced by BMC between 1962 and 1974, the Austin 1300 was the UK’s best selling car of the period. Here it makes its latest appearance in a rich blue with black roof, registered DMA 174K from 1971-72. The sporty red and silver GT badge is printed on the side of the radiator, on the rear window pillar and as the Austin 1300 GT marque to the side of the rear number plate. External trim is finished in chrome, including the distinctive wheel centres.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.