Oxford HO AEC Mercury TL Plymouth OXF-76AM004
Oxford - 1/76 AEC Mercury TL Plymouth
The Merryweather 100ft hydraulically operated turntable ladder, mounted on to an AEC Mercury chassis was the most popular of all British turntable ladder appliances supplied during the 1950s and 1960s. The City of Plymouth was one of the many fire brigades that operated this type of appliance, receiving their example in 1963 for operation from the city's Greenbank Fire Station.
Registered VJY 44, this AEC Mercury bears the City of Plymouth crest on each of the cabin doors and is decorated in the statutory red and silver with red brown interior seating, black steering wheel and black chassis. Additional details include the Merryweather crest embedded into the centre of the black and chrome radiator grille, chrome bells, roof ladders and a chrome searchlight.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.