Oxford 1/72 DH Puss Moth G-AZZP
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Oxford - 1/72 DH Puss Moth G-AZZP
The De Havilland DH.80A Puss Moth was a British two or three-seater high-wing monoplane aircraft designed and built by De Havilland between 1929 and 1933, during which time 284 were manufactured. It flew at a speed of 124 mph (200km.h).
- Scale: 1/72
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear with rotating wheels.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Spinning propellers.
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.