Oxford 1/72 DH Dragon Rapide TX310 RAF
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/72 DH Dragon Rapide TX310 RAF
This De Havilland Dragon Rapide is a replica of a former RAF aircraft, now owned by the Classic Aircraft Trust. The Trust was established in 2012 by Mike Collett, whose aim is to preserve a unique collection of airworthy aircraft from the UK's postwar era. The air museum is based in Newquay, Cornwall and is open to visitors, where you can see the real life version of our model. Affectionately known as 'Nettie', this 1:72 replica is decorated in silver with white upper fuselage and fin rudder. The upper engine covers and the propeller spinners are painted mid blue and the propeller blades are grey with yellow tips. The upper and lower wings carry the RAF roundel and the tail fin features the red, white and blue vertical RAF stripes. A final detail includes an air speed windmill which is positioned on the upper left wing.
- Scale: 1/72
- Size approximately: L 5.75 x W 8 inches
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear with rotating wheels.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Spinning propellers.
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.