Oxford 1/72 Airspeed OxfordV3388/G-AHTW Duxford
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - 1/72 Airspeed OxfordV3388/G-AHTW Duxford
Airspeed Oxford, nicknamed the ‘Ox Box’ can bee seen above your head when visiting Hangar 1 at the Imperial War Museum, Duxford, where it has been since 2014. The plane was originally developed by Airspeed Ltd to an Air Ministry requirement for a training aircraft. It first took to the skies in 1937 and was used to train amongst others, the crews who were to become the pilot aces of Bomber Command.
Decorated in a dark brown and green camouflage scheme to the upper side, the underside is bright yellow featuring the V3388 numbering in black along the lower wings and fuselage. The RAF roundel also appears on upper and lower surfaces and the cockpit is green.
- Scale: 1/72
- Size approximately: L 5.75 x W 8.75 inches
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear with rotating wheels.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Spinning propellers.
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.