Oxford 1/148 Bedford OWB British Railways
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - N 1/148 Bedford OWB British Railways
This latest release on the N scale Bedford OWB Bus appears in the British Railways livery and it will be of particular interest to N gauge railway modellers of the period. Decorated in its immediate post-war drab grey, the bus features a Private destination blind, which indicates it might have been used to transport staff or railway workmen. Registered DFE 891, the austere colour scheme is relieved by a white stripe running across the front and the sides of the vehicle with the serial number 5298 W and British Railways printed within the stripe along the sides. The interior brown wood effect slatted seats configuration includes a raised section with four seats on each side at the rear of the bus. Not too that this model comes with the small headlight option.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.