Oxford 1/148 Austin Princess DM4 Late Black/Cla
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Oxford - N 1/148 Austin Princess DM4 Late Black/Royal Claret
The Austin Princess in its DM4 – late period format, decorated as owned by the Royal Family in a rich two-tone black and claret colour scheme. In real life, the Austin Princess made its debut in the early 1950s and was produced until 1968. When we launched our model version of the long wheelbase limousine, we announced that it would appear in Early, Mid and Late format and our Late version here is reminiscent of the latter period of production.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.