Maverick MV30001 MSC-30BR-WP Brushed Speed Controller
The MSC-30BR-WP is a durable speed controller that is suitable for RC vehicles of all type! Whether youve got a touring car, buggy or truck, this is the ideal unit to control the power for any vehicle equipped with a brushed motor of 12 turns or more. The MSC-30BR-WP is also fully waterproof, making it the a great choice for anyone who enjoys playing in wet conditions.
The MSC-30BR-WP can handle LiPo power of 2S and 3S or between 5 and 9 NiMH cells, and features a safety cut-off to protect your LiPo batteries...
- 2S or 3S LiPo with voltage protection
- 5-9 cell NiMH or NiCd
- Suitable for all types of 1/10th scale vehicles
- Forward Continuous Current: 40A
- Forward Burst Current: 180A
- Reverse Continuous Current: 20A
- Reverse Burst Current: 90A
- Input: 2-3S LiPo, 5-9 cell NiMH/NiCd
- Applications: 1/10 on-road, off-road buggy, short course truck, truggy, crawler, tank, boat
- Motor Limit: 2S LiPo or 6 cell NiMH: 540 or 550-size motor great than or equal to 12 turn, RPM over 30,000 at 7.2v
- Motor Limit: 3S LiPo or 9 cell NiMH: 540 or 550-size motor great than or equal to 18 turn, RPM over 20,000 at 7.2v
- Resistance: FWD 0.002 Ohm, BWD 0.004 Ohm
- PWM Frequency: 1 KHz
- Dimensions: 46.5x34x28.5mm
- Weight: 65g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.