Kyosho GP50 Hawker SQS Hurricane Warbird ARF
• Lightweight balsa fuselage, main and tail wings in this ARF kit are pre-covered in camouflage film.
• Handy 50-class size delivers realistic scale feel.
• Features retractable landing gear with enclosed coil spring suspension.
• Features large area flaps, effective in landings and takes offs.
• Premium Oracover film with striking camouflage print finish is resistant to sag.
• Pilot figure and 3D instrument panel installed.
• Fuel tank, silicon tube, scale spinner and linkage parts set are included
• Length: 1,245mm
• Width: 1,520mm
• Weight: 3,150g (when installing 4cy56)
• Engine: 2 cycle 46-55, 4 cycle 56-62 (sold separately)
• Wing Area: 38.9dm2
• Wing Load: 81g/dm2
• Wing Type: Clark YH/19%
• RC System: 6ch 8 servo (sold separately)
• Propeller: D11xP6-D13xP7 (sold separately)
• Fuel: 290cc
What's in the Box?
• Factory assembled fuselage covered in printed film
• Retractable landing gear with built-in suspension
• Pilot figure (installed)
• 3D instrument panel (installed)
• Fuel tank
• Silicone tube
• Linkage parts set
• Scale spinner
|Level of Completion||Almost Ready to Fly|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.