KYOSHO EP Starter Pack
The Kyosho EP Starter Pack is ideal for customers of Kyoshos Vintage Series cars or any other brand and model RC that is in need of electronics. This Starter Pack features all the accessories needed to get your Vintage Series machine, or nearly any other RC car, to fully operational status. Only a main battery and charger are required if you dont already have those items. This EP Starter pack includes:
1) A 2.4 GHz Syncro KT-231P Transmitter with all the basic adjustments necessary to fine tune it for any application. The radio features servo reversing for throttle AND steering, independent throttle and brake EPA settings (which makes it ideal for nitro cars also, but another servo would be needed), throttle and steering trim adjustments, as well as steering dual rate, which adjusts steering travel left and right simultaneously. The transmitter runs on just four AA-size batteries (not included), which makes it light in your hand for those long runs.
2) 3-Channel KR-331 Receiver - While the radio features two channels, a third channel is left open for future development, which could be any number of telemetry options. The radio features a low profile and a small footprint, so its likely to fit in any machine.
3) G2X 20-turn motor - a basic closed-endbell stock motor that is designed for the power need for a 4WD car (which is the reason for the 4WD reference on the box) but its well suited for 2WD cars as well.
The G2X motor features the same connectors for a plug and play installation.
4) Team Orion Waterproof Vortex 45-amp Brushed Motor ESC - This ESC is not only water-proof, its also compatible with LiPo and Ni-MH batteries, and it features forward/reverse operation, or forward only for competition use. Each is easily set using jumpers that are easily accessible on the top of the ESC. Theres no programmer or difficult sequencing to change the settings. Its a matter of seconds an youre on your way!
5) Battery Adapter - The ESC is pre-wired with a Super Connector but for enthusiasts who own batteries with Molex (standard) connectors, an adapter is included.
6) Kyosho Perfex KS4031-6W Servo - features a strong 83.3 oz.-in. of torque, and a speed of 0.15 sec./60 Deg. Its plenty strong for a 1/10-scale car or truck.
7) Binding Stick/Loop - Both a Bind Stick and Binding Loop are included. The radio included in this starter pack only needs the binding stick to press a button within the receiver to re-sync the radio and receiver, but both types are included should the need arise to have a binding loop.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.