Kyosho 1/8 SQS Warbird Focke Wolf FW190A GP50 ARF
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
• ARF kit featuring rigid, lightweight balsa rib constructed fuselage, main and tail wings.
• Handy 50-class engine delivers realistic scale feel.
• Includes retractable undercarriage incorporating coil spring suspension as standard.
• Equipped with split flaps that are especially effective during takeoff and landing.
• Sag-resistant Toughlon covering features exquisite camouflage color print finish.
• Pre-installed pilot figure and stereolithographic instrument panel.
• Includes fuel tank, silicone tubes, special scale spinner and linkage parts set.
• Length 1130mm
• Width 1400mm
• Weight 3,200g (approx.) with 4st 56 engine installed
• Engine 2cycle 46?55?4cycle 56?62?sold separately?
• Wing Area 32.8dm2
• Wing Load 97.6g/dm2 (approx.)
• Wing Type Original semi-symmetrical
• R/C System 6ch, 8servo?sold separately?
• Propeller D11×P6?D13×P7?sold separately?
• Fuell 290cc
• 6 channel R/C system for aircraft (7 servos + 1 servo for retracts)
• Batteries for transmitter and receiver
• 2-cycle 46-55, 4-cycle 56-62 engine for aircraft
• Glow fuel for aircraft
• Engine starting equipment (plug heater, starter, starter battery, battery charger)
• D11xP6 – D13xP7 propeller
• 2 x Y-extension cords for aileron and flap servos
• 2 x aileron servo extension cords
• 1 extension cord each for aileron, flaps and retract servo (total 3)
• Nylon straps
• Sponge sheet
• Center of gravity adjustment weights
|Level of Completion||Almost Ready to Fly|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.