Kyosho 1/8 Inferno MP9E Evo Electric Powered 4WD Racing Buggy KIT
In Stock with SupplierThis item should ship out in 2 - 4 business days
• Chassis: Features front and rear suspension and drive systems from the latest Inferno MP9 TKI4 10th Anniversary Special Edition. Layout of the A7075T6 hard anodized aluminum chassis have been specifically designed for the MP9e Evo. to optimize weight distribution for electric power performance and a lower center of gravity.
• Motor Mount: Machined aluminum clamp type motor mount fixes the motor firmly and eliminates motor flex while running for increased reliability. Pre-drilled holes are available for mounting a cooling fan (sold separately).
• Strap Mounting System: Lowered position of the battery creates a low center gravity and combines with a hook and loop strap mounting system that doesn’t interfere with the chassis' flex. This also allows for multiple types of battery configurations to be used.
• Detachable ESC mount & Wire holders: Detachable ESC mount design allows easy installation and removal for maintenance. In addition, maximum forward mounting position uses the weight of the ESC for improving steering and can easily be relocated to the rear in looser track conditions. Wire holders on both the center plate and motor mount allow for a cleaner and more reliable wire setup.
• Shocks & Front Suspension: Hard plated threaded shock cases with aeration caps are included and deliver smooth damping function over an extended period while reducing silicone oil contamination. Front suspension combines long sus arms with 17.5° angle caster hub carriers for increased steering response and stability on rough tracks.
• Steering Plate: Updated steering plate features a revised tie-rod mount position to optimize ackermann ratio and increase control.
Body: The updated body sits lower and has a shorter, narrower and less aggressive cabin design combined with a unique stretched out rooftop center fin that improves straight line stability.
• Length: 490mm
• Width: 307mm
• Height: 180mm
• Wheelbase: 325mm (adjust by changing rear hub collar)
• Tread (F/R): 254mm
• Tires (F/R): Sold separately
• Gear ratio: 10.14:1 (gear module: 1.0)
• Weight: 3,770g approx.
• Unassembled chassis kit
• Clear body and decal set
• Silicon oils for diffs (#3000,#5000)
• L type hex wrenches (1.5mm,2.0mm,2.5mm,3.0mm)
• Cross wrench
• 17mm wheel wrench
Needed To Complete:
• 2 Channel Radio System
• Steering Servo
• 1/8 Brushless Motor & ESC
• Batteries & Charger
• 1/8 Tires & Inserts
• Instant Glue
• Silicon Shock Oils
• Polycarbonate Paint (for body)
|Level of Completion||Ready To Run|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.