Kyosho 1/8 GP 4WD r/s FO-XX with KT-231P
A hinged front opening allows for fast and easy maintenance while the inner cover inside the fender not only fills the gap between the tires and chassis for improved scale appearance, but also keeps dirt out from the chassis. Proud owners of the FO-XX GP will be impressed with the fine attention to detail throughout, not to mentioned the proven front-rear 3-speed transmission + rigid axle + chain & shaft driven 4WD from the Kyosho Mad Force. Equipped with new polished welded manifold, tuned muffler and KE25 engine as its power source, the FO-XX GP becomes an unstoppable force.
• Fully factory assembled Readyset.
• Formula off-road body style exudes realism.
• 3-speed A/T makes full use of the power band and is included as standard.
• Shaft and chain 4WD mechanism transfers traction efficiently.
• Includes formidable black anodized side plate chassis.
• Rigid front and rear axles feature robust casing.
• 150cc fuel tank provides long run times.
• Unique design of steering knuckle delivers increased steering angle.
• Pre-painted and pre-cut body with decals applied.
• Solid steel bevel gears equipped on rear diff gear.
• Full ball bearing specifications use 22 bearings through the drive train.
• Low height radio box delivers low center of gravity and effectively protects R/C system from dirt.
• Paddle tread pattern tires provide sure-footed grip.
• 17mm wheel hubs and nuts are compatible with the Inferno series.
• Equipped with large capacity big bore shocks as standard.
• Front - rear interchangeable suspension arms provide efficient maintenance and parts utilization.
• Long wheelbase and low down suspension produces dynamic speed as well as stability in straight line running and cornering.
• Length: 545mm
• Width: 383mm
• Height: 248mm
• Ground Clearance: 54.5mm
• Wheelbase: 360mm
• Tread (F/R): 312mm / 312mm
• Tire(F/R): F155×70.5mm / F155×70.5mm
• Gear Ratio: 25.7/19.8/15.6:1
• Weight: 4,200g approx.
• Engine: KE25 with recoil starter
• Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
• Pre-colored body complete with decals applied
• Pre-installed 2.4Ghz KT-231P R/C system
• Fuel bottle
• Plug heater
• Cross wrench (large)
• 17mm Wheel wrench
• 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3mm Hexagonal wrench
• Note) Fuel, 8 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter & receiver, 2 x D-size batteries for plug heater are sold separately.
Needed To Complete:
• (8) "AA" Alkaline Batteries (for transmitter & receiver)
• (2) "D" Alkaline Batteries (for plug heater)
• Nitro Fuel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.