Kyosho 1/10 4WD EP Racing Buggy OPTIMA Kit
• Chassis: All plates and the main chassis bars are now 6061T6 aluminum (counter sunk). Aluminum chassis bars are slightly thicker for more durability.
• Drive-train: Kit includes both chain and belt drive trains allowing use of more powerful motors. Diff gears now have ball bearings installed.
• Gears: Now in 48 pitch gears. Sintered alloy gears combined with high impact nylon gears and newly added slipper clutch will cope with the current power plants.
• Shocks: 10mm diameter aluminum cylinder with SUS shaft allows improved damping.
• Tires/Wheels: Slightly modified tread designs and softer compound for superior grip and handling. Rear tires include inner sponge. 1 piece wheel design.
• Bumpers: 2 Types of bumpers included (Wide and Narrow)
• Motor Guard: Aluminum motor guard
• Geometry: Updated geometry and servo fixture
• Hardware: All Hex
• Driver: Molded helmet design.
• Option Parts: We will release various option parts.
• Electronics compatibility: The 2014 Scorpion is compatible with the current standard servos, receiver units, ESC's, motors and battery packs.
• Packaging: Similar to the original with blister pack showing some of the parts included. Some parts will be preassembled and parts will be bagged in steps following the instruction manual for easy assembly.
• Length: 395mm
• Width: 240mm
• Height: 120mm
• Ground Clearance: 36mm
• Wheelbase: 260mm
• Tread (F/R): 204mm / 204mm
• Tire (F/R): 86f x 40mm / 86f x 40mm
• Gear Ratio: 9.24:1
• Weight: approx. 1,600g
• Motor: 540 class size
• Battery: Ni-MH / Li-PO Standard Size / short size
• R/C System: 2 channel, 1-servo, ESC
• Pre-assembled kit (gearbox and oil shocks are pre-assembled)
• Clear polycarbonate body
• L-shape hex wrench
• Cross wrench
• Shock wrench
• Shock oil
• Threadlock glue
Needed to Complete:
• 2-ch, 1-servo R/C system for cars
• 540-class motor (30-27 turns recommended)
• ESC compatible with motor
• Battery pack for chassis
• Battery charger
• Paint for painting the polycarbonate body
• Batteries for R/C transmitter
• Tools (1.5, 2.0, 3.0mm hex wrench)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.