HPI 200mm Dodge Challenger 1970 Body Shell HPI-105106
1/10Touring Car Size 200mm/Use offset wheels for 190mm width chassis Dodge is a trademark of Chrysler Group LLC. Dodge Challenger and its trade dress are used under license by Hobby Products International
The era of American muscle cars rumbles to life once again with the addition of the 1970 Dodge Challenger body to our line-up! The 70 Challenger was a potent competitor on the racetrack with Sam Posey behind the wheel of his bright green Challenger in the legendary Trans Am series.
Get yourself the RC version of the 1970 Dodge Challenger, designed to fit all 1/10 scale touring cars. Included with the body is a pre-cut decal sheet that includes window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, official logos and much more, providing you with a realistically finished product.
This body is clear so you can paint it in your favorite colors. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- T/A and R/T stripes
- Shiny chrome vinyl decals for the ultimate in realism
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.
- Clear body (finished example shown)
This part fits the following kits/parts
- RTR NITRO RS4 3 EVO+ WITH 1967 CHEVROLET CORVETTEÂ
- RTR NITRO RS4 3 DRIFT WITH NISSAN SILVIA BODYÂ
- RTR E10 with Porsche 911 Turbo (Painted/200mm/CE-3pin)Â
- RTR E10 with Porsche 911 Turbo (Painted/200mm/CE-2pin)Â
- RTR NITRO RS4 EVO+ WITH RED PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS BODYÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 SPORT WITH RED PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS BODYÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 FLUX WITH WHITE PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS BODYÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 SPORT W/ 1969 CHEVROLETÃÂ® CAMARO Z28ÃÂ® BODYÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 DRIFT SPORT W/ 2010 CHEVROLETÃÂ® CAMARO BODYÂ
- RTR NITRO RS4 3 EVO+ WITH PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS BODYÂ
- RTR NITRO RS4 3 EVO+ WITH BMW M3 GT2 BODYÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 SPORT W/ 1969 CHEVROLETÃÂ® CAMARO BODYÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 SPORT WITH BMW M3 GT2 BODYÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 DRIFT WITH 2010 CAMARO BODYÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 FLUX WITH PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS BODYÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 FLUX WITH BMW M3 GT2 BODYÂ
- RTR E10 DRIFT with Mazda RX-7 FD3S 190mm (Painted/190mm/CE- 2pin)Â
- RTR E10 with Ford Mustang GT-R (Painted/200mm/CE-2pin)Â
- RTR E10 with Ford Mustang GT-R (Painted/200mm/CE-3pin)Â
- RTR SPRINT 2 SPORT WITH FALKEN PORSCHE 911 GT3 RSRÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 FLUX WITH 2010 CAMARO BODYÂ
- RTR SPRINT 2 WITH 1969 MUSTANG RTR-X BODY (EU)
DELIVERY: On-line orders are important to us and in-stock products should be shipped within two business days of receiving the order. If there is reason we cannot ship in this time we will contact you for any change in instruction.
Orders are shipped by either Australia Post, TNT, Toll or Fastway Couriers, please understand these services operate Monday to Friday as a general rule. We have electronic tracking via the carriers but cannot divert goods from the original address given.
Some items such as rocket engines and RC fuel require additional charges due to “Dangerous Goods” category.
If your product has been incorrectly shipped, please contact us within 7 days of receipt so we may arrange correct shipping.
Any returned product will need to package and forward to us for a refund or credit. You must make sure that the returned product is suitably packaged in order to prevent damage during return shipping. We will not accept responsibility for goods, which are damaged whilst in transit back to us.
Frontline Hobbies offers Transit Insurance of your product at time of purchase. Transit Insurance is limited to damage to a product in transit to you.
We note that Frontline Hobbies takes no responsibility for any product shipped without Transit Insurance. Frontline Hobbies’ responsibility ceases at time of despatch of the product.
We will test all products returned to us within 7 working days of receipt. Some products may need to be returned to the manufacturer for testing and this may take longer than 7 days. If we, or the manufacturer, determine that the product is defective, we will replace the product or issue a credit for the original purchase price of the product and associated freight costs.
You are responsible for all costs associated with return of the product to us and we will not pay or reimburse any associated costs. We recommend that products returned by post be sent by registered or certified mail. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit.
For a full copy of our returns policy we recommend you check Frontline Hobbies Returns Policy