HobbyZone Faze RTF Ultra Small Quad
- A flying weight of only 12.2g!
- 100mAh internal LiPo battery for longer flight times
- 2.4GHz transmitter, small in size
- Use transmitter to choose from low, medium and high rates
- Fly, flip and have funâ€¦ using flip mode
- Integrated LED lights, to fly in the dark
- Charge up quadcopter quickly with USB charge cable
- Comes with 2x AA batteries for the transmitter
- Includes 4x propeller blades, to replace when needed
- Everything included â€“ charge and fly!
- Perfect for all ages, all skill levels
Fly inside, outsideâ€¦ in the day, in the night
TheÂ HobbyZone Faze quadcopterÂ has all the capabilities for you to train yourself into becoming an expert pilot. Great for beginners, the Faze isÂ ultra micro, which makes it easy to fly wherever you are, wherever you have the time.
This little guy is fun to fly and adds 10 minutes of adventure into your everyday. And if you canâ€™t get enough of it, just quickly charge it up with the USB charge cable included, and go again!
Press the throttle stick, choose your direction & flip
The Faze boasts smart technology that automatically flips when you need it to, with the push of a single button. And theÂ 2.4GHz transmitterÂ means you can also command it to flip, when you want it to. Just put the throttle stick when youâ€™re up in the air and choose the direction you want to flip.
Spare set of props and body
You donâ€™t need to worry about buying any parts either. The Faze comes with 4 replacementÂ propellers, as well as AA batteries for your transmitter. It really doesn't get much easier than this
Donâ€™t be fooled by its size. The Faze is a micro quad with big capabilities. Itâ€™s tiny, but mighty. When it comes to fun, the Faze doesnâ€™t hold back.
If there was ever a time to get intoÂ RC flying, itâ€™s now. The HobbyZone Faze is fun, affordable and easy to learn on. Itâ€™sÂ ready to flyâ€¦ itâ€™s just ready for you.
Take it straight out of the box and into the air. Six extra-bright LED lights will guide you to your Faze if you loose it out of your vision â€“ so you can fly in the afternoon, and into the late evening.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.