Hasegawa 1/72 Ki67 Type 4 Heavy Bomber Hiryu (Peg 02282 Plastic Model Kit
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Hasegawa - 1/72 Ki67 Type 4 Heavy Bomber Hiryu (Peggy)
Kitting "flight 98 squadron" which took the lead of the army thunder corps! At the time of the Battle off Taiwan in October 1944, the unit that first made a ship attack with lightning strike among the Army heavy bombers , reproduced the 98th squadron of flight.
The 1/72 scale is ideal for mode Ki67 Type 4 Heavy Bomber Hiryu (Peggy) from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/72
- Parts: 133 pcs
- L 10.78 x W 12.32 inches
- Item name: Mitsubishi Ki-67 Type 4 Heavy Bomber Hiryu (Peggy)`98th Flight Regiment`
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- Flight 98th squadron Third squadron Belonging machine "924" (1944)
- Flight 98th squadron Second squadron Belonging machine "969" (August 1945)
- Bonus decal: Flight No. 98 squadron 2nd squadron Belonging machine belonging "409" (assuming marking August, 1945)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.